Work With Us
Retail Training & Support Manager - Melbourne, Victoria
We have an exciting new opportunity in our AU retail team for a Retail Support & Training Manager role. This role is focused on driving retail and sales, delivering the customer experience ASC is renowned for, building great teams and developing talent.
What you will do:
- Support the NZ/AU Retail Operations Manager to ensure the delivery of excellence in all retail areas including sales, operations, customer service and people.
- Store managers are supported so they are able to increase engagement and sales to achieve and exceed retail budgets.
- First point of contact for stores within territory for day-to-day and operational queries.
- Effectively recruit, onboard staff and training immediate team members.
- Teams are all performing to enhance successful operations, driving the growth of the brand and development of their teams.
- Maintain stock levels and integrity with efficient processes.
- Merchandising and store maintenance is a priority.
- Review and approval of leave and payroll requirements.
- Address any people related issues in a timely manner with effective communication to required departments and the support of NZ/AU Retail Operations Manager.
- Department training sessions and workshops are developed based on the needs of the team and business.
- Frequent local and national travel around Australia to visit stores and internationally when required.
What you will have:
- 5 + years multi-site management experience in Retail / Hospitality / Tourism or related industries.
- 2 + years of recruitment, selection of talent, training and developing teams.
- Training experience including delivering on-job training, workshops and writing content
- Proven success of leading a high performing team and development of people.
- Understanding of the performance management process and legislation.
- Being able to deal with a wide variety of situations successfully, autonomously but able to identify when additional support is required.
- Solutions driven and ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Numerical and commercial acumen is essential - budgeting, sales analysis, labour forecasting, planning and dual awareness of business and teams’ perspectives.
- Confidence to deal with a range of stakeholders both internal and external.
- Superb communication, organisational and time management skills to deal with a demanding workload.
- High attention to detail.
Excellent benefits include:
- Being part of an international growing company.
- Competitive sector salary.
- Being part of a growing international company and opportunities for internal promotions.
- Positive work culture and rad staff events.
- Ethical and sustainable business practices.
If you are looking for an epic job with an unreal company and have what we are looking for – apply now to email@example.com.