FIRST LEVEL – GARMENT SUPPLIERS.
- 40% of our business is in China.
- 60% of our business is in Bangladesh.
We have 100% traceability of all our garment suppliers
- Our supply chain is composed of sixteen factories in total with nine key factories.
- 100% of our garment factories have been visited and audited and are with whom we have the highest degree of transparency and engagement.
For more information on our factories – click here.
SECOND LEVEL – FABRIC SUPPLIERS & DYE HOUSES.
We have 100% traceability of all our fabric sources.
- 60% of our business is with vertical suppliers who knit and dye their own fabrics.
- 20% of our fabric is through one knitting source and one dye house in China.
- 20% is through a number of specialist fabric sources, all traceable.
THIRD LEVEL – YARN SPINNERS.
We have 100% transparency of this group of suppliers.
- 32% of our business is with one Spinner in Bangladesh.
- 20% is with one spinner in China.
- The balance of all spinners are traceable.
FOURTH LEVEL – RAW COTTON.
- We have 95% traceability of our cotton agents.
- We have two key agents in Bangladesh supplying up to 35% of our cotton.
- One supplier in China who supplies 20% of our total cotton - Of which 100% is Chinese cotton.
- One agent in Bangladesh with whom we are buying traceable Australian cotton.
- Two suppliers in Bangladesh who are part of our Organic Cotton Program.
FIFTH LEVEL – COTTON FARMS.
- Our raw cotton originates from China, Australia, India, Brazil, USA, and Africa.
- Chinese cotton makes up 40% of our production.
- 30% of our cotton originates from Australia –Australian Cotton is specified for the purity of the cotton needed for light colours, and for its sustainability which is requlated by Cotton Australia.
- BCI (Better Cotton Initiative). We are currently working on a program to become a member of BCI early 2019. This will ensure we are moving closer to our goal of 100% sustainable cotton.
- Approximately 5% of our products are now using traceable GOT Licensed Organic Cotton. We are planning to increase this % in response to customer demand. Ultimately, Organic Cotton is the most sustainable product and therefore our preferred material. However, we recognise that there is a need to educate our customers further as to the benefits and hopefully encourage more customers to order products from our organic range.