Melbourne – Fitzroy Store Manager, Full-Time
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Previous management experience in retail is ideal, however if you're enthusiastic, hardworking and a fast learner you may already have what it takes.
- The ability to think quickly and engage with a wide range of people in a positive manner is essential.
- We have a close-knit crew of retail staff so you'll have to work well with a team and have good time management.
- Ideally you'd have a well-developed sense of your own style; self-confidence without arrogance and a genuine love for selling high quality basic apparel.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- You'll be leading a team helping create an environment that's customer service driven and welcoming to both shoppers and co-workers.
- You'll be making sure our high standards of store presentation and merchandising are always met.
- As the retail face of AS Colour you'll be informing and educating customers about our range and helping them find the right product for their needs.
If you're interested, email your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com – I look forward to hearing from you.
Warehouse / Operations
Warehouse Manager – Melbourne. Start Date Early November '18.
We are seeking a competent Warehouse Manager to look after operations in our Ravenhall, Melbourne Warehouse.
Reoporting directly to the GM Operations Australia & New Zealand. The Warehouse Manager would be responsible for:
- Management of work flow across the Warehouse. (Including, but not limited to; inbound, outbound, picking, packing, dispatch, stock inventory).
- Ensuring orders are dispatched within company timelines to both online, and in store.
- Monitoring staff performance, accurate and timely reporting of staff hours.
- Managing staff budgets with GM Operations.
- A proactive approach to inventory analysis, and stock integrity.
- Working with CS/Sales Department to drive continuous improvement and ensure key accounts are well looked after.
- Identifying issues ahead of time, and troubleshooting them accordingly.
- Ensuring that all OH&S requirements are performed in accordance with company guidelines.
They will have:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Warehouse Management position, within a fast paced FMCG environment.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience with WMS.
- Supervision of 20+ staff.
- Impeccable communication, motivation, team building, leadership and interpersonal skills with an eye for detail.
- Effective time management, resourcefulness and self-discipline.
- Trust worthy, reliable & honest, as this is a satellite role reporting back to Head Office in NZ.
- Experience with KPI management.
- Experience in continuous improvement.
- Experience in the Apparel industry is desirable.
If you think you have the skill set we require please apply now in writing with a cover letter and a copy of your CV to our GM Operations, Zeb Aitken - firstname.lastname@example.org
Must be eligible to work in Australia
No recruitment agencies please.