Warehouse / Operations
Warehouse Manager – Melbourne. Start Date Early November '18.
We are seeking a competent Warehouse Manager to look after operations in our Ravenhall, Melbourne Warehouse.
Reoporting directly to the GM Operations Australia & New Zealand. The Warehouse Manager would be responsible for:
- Management of work flow across the Warehouse. (Including, but not limited to; inbound, outbound, picking, packing, dispatch, stock inventory).
- Ensuring orders are dispatched within company timelines to both online, and in store.
- Monitoring staff performance, accurate and timely reporting of staff hours.
- Managing staff budgets with GM Operations.
- A proactive approach to inventory analysis, and stock integrity.
- Working with CS/Sales Department to drive continuous improvement and ensure key accounts are well looked after.
- Identifying issues ahead of time, and troubleshooting them accordingly.
- Ensuring that all OH&S requirements are performed in accordance with company guidelines.
They will have:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Warehouse Management position, within a fast paced FMCG environment.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience with WMS.
- Supervision of 20+ staff.
- Impeccable communication, motivation, team building, leadership and interpersonal skills with an eye for detail.
- Effective time management, resourcefulness and self-discipline.
- Trust worthy, reliable & honest, as this is a satellite role reporting back to Head Office in NZ.
- Experience with KPI management.
- Experience in continuous improvement.
- Experience in the Apparel industry is desirable.
If you think you have the skill set we require please apply now in writing with a cover letter and a copy of your CV to our GM Operations, Zeb Aitken - firstname.lastname@example.org
Must be eligible to work in Australia
No recruitment agencies please.